Over time, many people have asked me about what my various activities whether it be around my work, travels, or giving-back projects. I’m also asked for references to books, videos, or sites that I have found interesting or curious – whether I’ve mentioned in conversation or not. And some people have found some of my musings interesting. So, this site is the go-to site to find all these bits and pieces.
More specifically, this site contains:
- Robyn’s Nuggets are interesting articles, videos, or books that I have found and choose to share.
- Inspiration is what I have found to inspire me. They may be poems, pictures, or a graphic of some form, for example. I hope they also inspires you!
- The Chautara Exchange is where I put the needs of friends of mine in the hope that other friends may see it in their heart to join them and help. Interestingly, help usually goes both ways, I find.
- Musings is where I play with thoughts, concepts and curiosities.
- Reflections are stories of experiences I’ve had and as I reflect, I have found meaning and learning.
- Writings is where I share more formal articles I have written on a range of topics.
- Travels is where I share my traveling experiences.
In the future, I will include Favourites, Social Media links and other treats.
For those who would like more of a professional overview of me, here is it ….
Do consider the following:
- How you can participate in The Chautara Exchange Let’s really make a difference!
- Connecting and starting conversations about what’s interesting and what matters.